Win Two Nights in Sydney with Mondo Travel!
In need of a break?
How about a long weekend for two in Sydney!
Plus there are 6 prizes of a Dish TV MyFreeview recorder.
To celebrate the launch of New Zealand’s newest free-to-air channel Choice TV, we’ve teamed up with Mondo Travel to give away a trip for two to Sydney. The winner and five runners up will also receive a Dish TV MyFreeview recorder, so you’ll never need to miss any of your favourite shows on Choice TV!
You and a friend could be jetting off with Emirates to Sydney, with two nights at the Vibe Hotel. Whether you want to shop til you drop, catch a show, indulge at the city’s finest restaurants or surf at Bondi… Sydney truly has something for everyone.
Plus five runners up will also receive a Freeview approved ArielBox Ultra DTR, which allows you to record two Freeview HD channels while watching a third. Or you could be watching a pre-recorded programme, while the box is recording two other channels. You can even record an entire series at just the touch of a button. It’s so easy to use!
Just watch Travel Night in May, Mondays 7.30pm-10.30pm, and enter here.
What Freeview channel is Choice TV on?
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering Choice TV’s “Win Two Nights in Sydney with Mondo, plus a MyFreeview Recorder” competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. Contest is now open.
2. Contest closes midnight 31 May 2012 and winners drawn within seven working days.
3. The winners will be notified by Choice TV. Travel prize is supplied by Mondo Travel.
4. First Prize is:
2 x Return Economy class airfares flying Emirates Auckland to Sydney, Australia. Includes 2 nights at the Vibe Hotel Sydney. Plus a Dish TV MyFreeview recorder.
Travel is up until 31 March 2013 and excludes high season, school holidays and subject to airline and hotel availability.
Prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Travel includes all airline & airport taxes. Prizewinner must be over 18 years of age.
Personal costs such as taxis, insurance, meals are at the cost of the prizewinner.
Prize does not include transfers.
Five runners up will each receive a Dish TV My Freeview Recorder.
5. Entry is limited to one per person.
6. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
7. Offer is only open to residents of New Zealand except employees and their immediate families of The Promoter and its agencies associated with the promotion (including Choice TV, Mondo Travel and Emirates).
8. The winners’ details, names and photographs may be used for publicity purposes by Choice TV and entrants agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
9. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, misdirected, late, inaccurate entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting any entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. By entering the competition, all entrants agree their details may be passed on to the promoter, and be contacted by Choice TV and our partners.
12. Should The Promoter not be able to make contact a re-draw will be made after 1 week.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim suffered or brought by an entrant:
a) whilst undertaking any travel connected with their entry into the Competition;
b) in the participation in any Prize
c) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; or
d) due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person.
The Promoter and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.